Excited to share my photo shoot for chubbycartwheels! You can now customize any piece. I chose 3/4 sleeves for my sexy mesh body suit. 😏
Want this look? Go to chubbycartwheels.com. Photos by Nicole Kondra Photography.
"Man humans are lame why don’t we have like wings/horns/etc"
Humans can’t even handle having different skin colors how well do you really think that would go
#basically the plot of x-men
Here we see Atlas passing on his sworn duty to his offspring.
The 12th Doctor is revealed
It is a woman
it is Pepper Potts from Iron man
She would be a goddamn scary Doctor.
that’s differences between Elves and Dwarves for you
THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET
for a friend// ♥
Shyndrai (my Draenei oc/toon) and Khuu (my friend’s Pandaren oc/toon) spending time in training outfits on a pink flower-field.
thank you for being there for me when no-one else was.//
the anatomy goofed up ‘cause i was really tired when i drew this.
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
watch me be loud as hell
Oh i WILL be doing this.
I LOVE and support this idea so much.
In celebration of draw-a-centaur day I present a centaur done with a bit more effort than usual
what i love about mythbusters is that once they bust a myth they manipulate their variables until something finally explodes bc we all know why you’re really watching this show